Friday 21 October 2011

Beyond

Writing along with the Gypsy Mama this morning for 5 minute Friday.  The title is "Beyond" Won't you join in too www.thegypsymama.com


All this could just be beyond my wildest dreams.  If I don't think too much, analyze too much, worry too much, and just stop and rest a while, and simply be - this could all be my big audacious, heartfelt dream.  It is beyond my dreams to have my children wrap their love around me in their big hugs.  It is beyond my dreams that my marriage continues with a love and getting to know you more everyday, even 10 years on.  I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams with my surroundings in this great big shiny creation, with my home, my work, my family, my friends, but mostly just where I am with Him.  He has me planted where roots run deep, beyond the eye, where I want to seek His will everyday.  Scratch the surface and what's beyond?  A heart with gratitude for His grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment